One of the basic functions of a house is to provide safety to the inmates. The first layer of safety is provided by doors and windows that are flawless and roof not leaking. This may seem to be the idea of security when viewed superficially. But, what if the doors and windows do not have locks and latches? The whole idea of using doors and windows can turn into sham if the proper locks are not installed. This is a necessity of regular life. However, necessity becomes graver so that house can help fight any kind of threat from any kind of external agent. In that case, latches and locks also need something extra to serve the purpose. That extra is actually available in the form of various alarms that can automate the home security.
So, to make the house ready for handling any panicky situation, visit here to find some of the alarms and security systems that should be installed.
- Intruder alarms: The whole periphery of the house and the garden beyond can have motion sensors connected to intruder alarm. Stopping the intruders, right at the outermost boundary of the property, is the effective way of making house more secure and in real sense. These alarms can be connected with CCTV cameras also to get the footage of the intruders. Information about the intruder alarm in place should be made clearly visible and completely obvious so that the miscreants do not dare to surpass any layer of security.
- Police alert alarms: You can automate the home security system and enhance its functioning by connecting it with the nearest patrolling unit of the police. If the police have real time information of a possible intruder attack, it can be averted. The police alert equipped alarms can be installed to cover certain or all areas of the house depending upon the budget and property’s security needs.
- Panic alarms: Fire, natural calamity or burglar attack are some of the panic situations that threaten the security of commercial properties too. Owners or property managers can get panic alarms installed according to the seating arrangement in the offices. The alarms should be within the hand’s reach but not visible to the visitors of the building or premise. Thus, these alarms can be used to the benefit of the workers by giving them freedom to take immediate call in a situation of emergency.
- Emergency exit doors: When an emergency like fire hits, the focus is on minimizing the loss of life and property as much as possible. Numerous lives can be saved if the emergency exits are installed at easily approachable place. There should be clear placards for showing the direction to the exit. The makers must ensure that these exit doors are actually complying with the Panic Exit Regulation Rules. It is very important to prevent the occurrence of stampede that can actually worsen the situation. So, make the way to emergency door wide enough and the outer space connecting through this door should be safer and open preferably.
- Security alarm: This safety equipment proves their worth in establishing a regular security plan for the premise. Installs the security alarms at places easily accessible by the vulnerable members of the family and educate them about using these too. Areas which are abandoned for longer periods or are storing sensitive information can be equipped with the security alarms to ensure prevention from vandalism or unauthorized access.
- Fire safes: Dedicated to storing the important documents pertaining to one’s life, these safes are built with fire-proof materials. You can ensure safety of very important documents like birth certificates, property papers, wills, etc by storing them in the fire safes. The security of these safes can be enhanced by using passcode-protected locking systems, that allow access to limited few or only to those who are directly associated with the documents stored.
In addition, making use of biometric recognition points is one of the easy ways of tightening the security of the apartment or commercial space. Home security can be given multiple layers to make life simpler and worry-free with the equipment and locking systems explained above. So, think about all these measures of improving security, and get them installed on priority.